Sacred Ordinary Days
Daily + Weekly Planners
Daily + Weekly Planners
MEET THE NEW SACRED ORDINARY DAYS
Academic Daily + Weekly Planners
Cultivate a whole life of prayer, work, rest, joy, and connection.
• Our 2022-2023 Academic Planners are live!
• Order early to ensure you get one. We were only able to produce half our usual amount.
• August 2022–July 2023
• Durable softcovers with sturdy coil binding
• Pages that lay completely flat
• Choose from daily, weekly, and digital formats
• Simple pages for daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly planning
• Invitations to prayer, scripture, reflection, and sabbath
• Seasonal rhythms and holy days of the Christian year
• In-depth guide to creating—and living into— a rule of life
• How-to pages and resources for every stage and season
• Planners will ship in July.
DAILY PLANNER PAGES
• Daily prayer and scripture
• Three daily priorities with cues to focus your attention
• Prompts to rest and enjoy to help you tend your energy and resist burnout
• A lined section for daily schedule, notes, or to-do list
• Intentional open space for reflection and journaling
WEEKLY PLANNER PAGES
• Week-at-a-glance views with Monday start
• Three daily priorities to focus your attention
• A lined section for each day's schedule, notes, or tasks
• Weekly guided prayer prompts and scripture readings
• Portable, lightweight, and surprisingly spacious
EXAMEN + SABBATH PAGES
• Weekly, seasonal, and yearly prompts to reflect & reset with the prayer of examen
• Weekly invitations to the practice of sabbath from a variety of voices in the Judeo-Christian
• Weekly priorities help you enter each week with an awareness of what truly matters
• Plenty of flexible, open space
A Planner to help you cultivate a whole life—one of prayer, work, rest, joy, and connection
Look at your life as a whole and not in pieces.
Learn to identify what's working well and what small tweaks might make things more effective, sustainable, or joyful. Cultivate sustainable and sustaining rhythms, based on the liturgical year, practices of prayer, and approaching scripture afresh.
We hope this planner offers you companionship and guidance on your journey. Let us be an entry point or anchor to approaching this new-old way of being with humility, curiosity, and creativity.
Anna (Waco, US)
I've been using Sacred Ordinary Days as my planner for six years now, and I have no intent to ever change to another planner. The layout is clean and elegant and gives me just enough space for the essentials without feeling cluttered or overwhelmed. I have a complicated relationship with scripture, and Sacred Ordinary Days has offered a way to slowly reconnect without pressure or obligation. I don't read my Bible every day, but the fact that I'm reading it more is a huge gift. Get this planner! You won't regret it.
Megan (St Louis, US)
I have tried many planners over the years, but they always left me feeling overwhelmed rather than peaceful. Until this one! I love that the SOD weekly planner leaves plenty of room for me to write what I need to, rather than my feeling like I need to conform to the planner’s ways. I feel less pressure with this planner, yet this last year using it has been one of my most productive! Amazing what happens when we let go of the hustle & let the Holy Spirit lead.