Our planners now feature a book cloth & gold foil stamped cover with concealed wire-o binding for pages that open and lay completely flat. The layout of the weekly pages has been refined by making them larger to accommodate a week's worth of planning and living.
By combining the ease of the weekly format with the depth of the daily planner, the Sacred Ordinary Days liturgical planner is the most useable planner we have made yet. We're bringing you the rich resources you need to cultivate sustainable and sustaining practices and rhythms, and cutting out everything that made it hard to use or led to a sense of overwhelm when getting started.
The Sacred Ordinary Days 2018-2019 Academic year planner is a 12-month edition that runs from August 2018 through July 2019, in line with the academic year. The planner is 10.25” x 9.25” x 1.25” with 280 pages that are 8.0” x 10.0". The book cloth and gold foil stamped cover will be a beautiful addition to your desk, bag, or bookshelf and will protect your year's plans and reflections as you live with your planner day in and day out.
Sacred Ordinary Days is a liturgical planner that combines a number of transformational tools, which have aided the spiritual journey of many Christians, including ours. Inside you will find resources and reflections for the beginner and the master alike on...
- the Lectionary (we draw from the Revised Common Lectionary)
- the Seasons and Holy Days of the Liturgical Calendar, also called the Christian Calendar or the Church Calendar
- the practice of crafting a “Rule of Life”
- a Liturgical Wheel Calendar, redesigned to be elegantly simple and clear
- a Prayer Labyrinth to “walk” with your finger instead of your feet, also called a Finger Labyrinth
Along with these time-tested tools for spiritual formation, our planner also incorporates layouts designed for productivity and focus. Each week includes...
- a Weekly Examen page
- a Weekly Relfection and Planning Page
- a Weekly Schedule spread with lectionary readings and daily priorities