The planner is 7.75” x 8.75” x 1.25” with pages that are 7.5” x 8.5". The velvety scratch-proof cover has withstood all our tests for spills, scratches, and normal wear and tear. The 500+ page daily planner is 2.5 lbs.
Sacred Ordinary Days is a liturgical planner that combines a number of transformational tools, which have aided the spiritual journey of many Christians, including ours. Inside you will find resources and reflections for the beginner and the master alike on...
- the Lectionary (we draw from the Revised Common Lectionary)
- the Seasons and Holy Days of the Liturgical Calendar also called the Christian Calendar or the Church Calendar
- the practice of crafting a “Rule of Life”
- a Liturgical Wheel Calendar redesigned to be elegantly simple and clear
- a Prayer Labyrinth to “walk” with your finger instead of your feet, also called a Finger Labyrinth
Along with these time-tested tools for spiritual formation, our planner also incorporates layouts designed for productivity and focus.
- weekly Examen pages
- weekly Sabbath pages
- daily pages with
- three daily projects to focus your attention, with space to notate cues and rests or rewards for yourself. This allows you to recognize what each project’s catalyst or bottleneck is, as well as noticing and then planning for what drains and refills your energy throughout each day, keeping you from burnout.
- a section for at-a-glance notes, journaling, or your to-do list
- a section for your daily schedule
- some intentional white space at the bottom of each page