Lent is almost here. Will you be ready this year? Have you always wished to dive deeper into one of the holiest seasons in the church year? Have you been interested in a liturgical planner but were afraid of a year-long commitment to developing new practices and discipline of living with the church calendar?
We may have just the resource for you:
For the first time, we are offering the option of smaller seasonal planners, including this one for Lent and Holy Week.
This short 47 day season is a great opportunity to slow down and refocus your priorities, to dive deeper and align your life with the liturgy leading up to Holy Week and Easter. Challenge yourself to commit to a weekly reading of scripture following the lectionary. Or, perhaps try a daily reading of scripture following the daily office. Explore the practice of the examen. Reflect on the wisdom of well-known authors, theologians, and others in our weekly quotes.
Now is your chance, download Lent and Holy Week now.
The Sacred Ordinary Days Lent and Holy Week 2019 daily planner is a one-season edition that runs from March 6 - April 20, 2019.
This 80 page PDF is designed to be printed front and back on 8.5" X 11" paper. Print on your home printer or at your local print center, often available in office supply stores. We recommend 24lb white paper, printed, cut, and placed into a notebook. Full print instructions included.
The finished page size is 7.5" X 8.5".
In addition to printing, you are also welcome to use this file digitally on a tablet or other device.
Sacred Ordinary Days is a liturgical planner that combines a number of transformational tools, which have aided the spiritual journey of many Christians, including ours. Inside you will find resources and reflections for the beginner and the master alike on...
- the Lectionary (we draw from the Revised Common Lectionary)
- the Daily Office from the Book of Common Prayer
- daily blessings from Common Prayer: a Liturgy for Ordinary Radicals
- the Seasons and Holy Days of the Liturgical Calendar also called the Christian Calendar or the Church Calendar
- the practice of crafting a “Rule of Life”
- a Liturgical Wheel Calendar redesigned to be elegantly simple and clear
- a Prayer Labyrinth to “walk” with your finger instead of your feet, also called a Finger Labyrinth
Along with these time-tested tools for spiritual formation, our planner also incorporates layouts designed for productivity and focus. Each week includes...
- a weekly Examen page
- a weekly Sabbath page
- a daily page with the Daily Office scriptures, space for 3 daily priorities with cues and rests|rewards, your to-do list, and your schedule
Download your planner now and start today on your a new journey through the season of Lent.