A printed Easter version of our best-selling liturgical daily planner with new liturgical season and holy day artwork for Eastertide to help you cultivate peace, presence, and purpose throughout the celebratory season.
- Simple daily and weekly practices anchored in scripture, prayer, and discernment
- New artwork for seasonal introductions and holy days inspired by early Christian art and architecture, offering a series of invitations through imagery to guide your prayer and practice through Lent + Easter.
- Bonus: Liturgical Seasons and Holy Days Email Series for Lent + Easter
Easter is an entire season of feasting—not just a single day. It is the height of the liturgical calendar, as we celebrate Christ's resurrection and our new and abundant life in him. Sometimes we make much more of the forty days of Lent, moving on from Easter quickly. The two seasons need one another—and we need them both. In that spirit, we offer a new printed version of our beloved liturgical daily planner with brand new artwork for Eastertide.
Rather than adding something new or more for you to do, these tools and practices will simply help you hold space for the time-honored, church-tested practices you’re already familiar with and want to use with more depth and intention. We’ve also created an email series to accompany you through the holy days of each season to invite you into deeper prayer and practice.
What to Expect from the Sacred Ordinary Days Easter 2020 Daily Planner
- A new printed version of our beloved liturgical daily planner for Eastertide
- New seasonal and holy day artwork and resource pages with questions to ponder, practices to consider, and an invitation through imagery
- Easter printed planner runs from Palm Sunday (April 5) through the Day of Pentecost (May 31)
- All the same features that make our full planner so beloved
- Special weekly pages for personal review and reflection using the Prayer of Examen
- Sabbath pages with a weekly quote
- Weekly scripture texts from the Revised Common Lectionary
- Daily scripture readings from the Daily Office in The Book of Common Prayer
- Daily pages for organization, scheduling, priorities, and Bible readings
- Monthly calendar pages
- Focus pages for each liturgical season
What to Expect from the Bonus Liturgical Seasons and Holy Days Email Series for Lent + Easter
- Invocation- A short refrain to help you draw near to God, become present, and rest your heart and mind from Common Prayer: A Liturgy for Ordinary Radicals
- Holy Day Info- an introduction to the season or holy day and its themes
- Scripture- An overview of the season in scripture for each liturgical season; readings from the Revised Common Lectionary and the Daily Office from the Book of Common Prayer for each holy day
- Questions to Ponder- Something to spur reflection and meditation
- Practices to Consider- Ways you can engage with the themes of the season through your spirit, body, mind, relationships, home, work, and resources
- Invitation Through Imagery- New artwork for each liturgical season and holy day inspired by early Christian art and architecture, offering a series of invitations through imagery to guide your prayer and practice
- Benediction- A blessing to carry with you throughout your day.
The Sacred Ordinary Days Easter 2020 daily planner measures 7.5” x 8.5” x .5” with 150+ pages and weighs 5.2 oz.
Order 5 or more and the discount below will automatically be applied in your cart.
- 5 sets or more = 10% off
- 10 sets or more = 20% off
- 20 sets or more = 30% off
- 50 sets or more = 40% off