weekdays August 1-25, 2017
Formation Foundations will help you...
- LEARN about different spiritual practices that you can adopt for your own walk. Learn how to make the most of your Sacred Ordinary Days planner or the FREE Essentials Workbook you got when you joined our newsletter list, which has all the most essential pages from the planner that we don't want anyone to miss out on.
- PRACTICE your faith daily, weekly, and seasonally. You will be able to lay (or bolster up) a strong spiritual formation foundation by clearing the space for your new spiritual practices to deepen.
- SHARE your experience with people who speak the same language. You'll get to know the other members of our community, who are some of the wisest, most interesting, super fun, and most real people I know by following along on Instagram or Facebook or inside Common House, our ecumenical online community.
So, each weekday from August 1 - 25, 2017
- We'll create or curate in daily blog post and link to below with something to MEDITATE on or LEARN from. It'll be content we create or curate in a daily blog post and then share in pieces on Instagram, Facebook. We'll link to every blog post here at the bottom of the page as it goes up. You'll notice there aren't any comments here on the blog. That's because we believe conversation is best in the context of relationship! Join us in Common House, our ecumenical online community to respond to the posts and have conversations with other members of our community there.
- We'll invite you to RESPOND and PRACTICE alongside our kindreds. You can respond on social media using #formationFOUNDATIONS. As you share, tag us @SacredOrdinaryDays on Instagram & Facebook, please. Or, join the conversation inside Common House, our ecumenical online community.
Will you share what you’re learning and working out in your own life along this journey? You can share the following photos on social media to invite your friends.
WEEK 1 | Introductions
WEEK 2 | Daily Practices
WEEK 3 | Weekly Practices
WEEK 4 | Seasonal PracticesAUGUST 21 | Liturgical Seasons