Our Monthly Planner PDF samples provide you a great opportunity to try out the 2023-2024 Liturgical Year Planner.
Print at home, print professionally, or use with your favorite device. You'll find information on recommended print settings inside the PDF on the first few pages.
The Sacred Ordinary Days Planner is designed to help you cultivate a whole life of prayer, work, rest, joy, and connection. You'll begin with naming and noticing what is and then identifying small tweaks to make things more effective, sustainable, or joyful. This life-giving rhythm of reflecting and resetting has been practiced for centuries and is not just for scholars, clergy, or the super-spiritual—it's for all of us. We hope our planner serves as your entry point and anchor to approaching this new-old way of being with humility, curiosity, and creativity.
A PLANNER TO HELP YOU CULTIVATE A WHOLE LIFE
- Spacious, gracious weekly spread format or one page per day format
- Weekly, seasonal, and yearly prompts to reflect & reset with the prayer of examen
- Weekly scripture readings from the Revised Common Lectionary
- A weekly invitation into sabbath rest and joy
- The rhythm of seasons, holidays, and holy days that make up the Christian year (also called the liturgical calendar or church calendar)
- Daily scripture texts from the Daily Office in the Book of Common Prayer (daily format only)
- Short, daily breath prayers from Common Prayer: A Liturgy for Ordinary Radicals
- The practice of creating—and living into—a “rule of life”
- “How To” pages, resources, and reflections for the beginner and the master alike
The Sacred Ordinary Days Planner is the culmination of years of learning, listening, teaching, and walking alongside people—just like you—who were hungry for peace, presence, and purpose. Drawing from Jenn’s experience as a Minister and Spiritual Director, our planner is designed to help you prayerfully discern and faithfully do the work you are uniquely called to and created for. Anchor yourself as you offer your work as your prayer and your prayer as your work, while also making time and space for connection, rest, and play. Our hope is that our planner will help you do your work effectively, joyfully, and sustainably—no matter what your work is.
- Daily format: 52-page PDF
- Weekly format: 36-page PDF
- Daily format: 6.5" x 8"
- Weekly format: 6.5" x 8"
ABOUT JENN GILES KEMPER
Jenn is the founder and the heart behind Sacred Ordinary Days. Her background in ministry and spiritual direction, her love of connecting people, and her desire for beautiful, useful, theologically robust resources for spiritual formation drive her to create. An experienced leader, teacher, and speaker, Jenn's vision inspires and propels others forward. She relishes a challenge, values learning, and loves being at a growth edge. Jenn is also a lover of color, hospitality, sunshine, shared meals, and shared life.
ABOUT SACRED ORDINARY DAYS
Sacred Ordinary Days exists to help people grow in Christ-likeness—and help the church come together—through holistic Christian spiritual formation.
We create and curate tools and resources rooted in ancient practices and rhythms but translated with a clean aesthetic and accessible language, like the Sacred Ordinary Days Planner. Ultimately, we believe that helping people grow in Christ-likeness will build the Church and, in turn, the Kingdom. The building blocks are sacred, ordinary days.
I’ve loved my journey with my planner. It fits my reflective nature and my desire to live a different rhythm in my life, at the speed of my soul. I especially love the weekly examen pages that allow me to spend time each week in intentional reflection.